Welcome to Schaefer Global
Climate-Proof, Sustainable Agriculture: Aquaponics
Reduction of Fossil Fuels
Reduction of Water Usage
We have come to realize that traditional agriculture, meaning the American version of large, mechanized, chemically dependent, industrial agriculture, is not sustainable and has a net negative impact on us and our world.
buy neurontin canadian pharmacy How can we produce the food necessary to feed the growing and majority urbanized population?
next page Check out the following resource links below on:
- check out here Growing Food for Growing Cities (Chicago Council on Global Affairs)
- http://bjjoxford.co.uk/263-ph78849-cost-of-plaquenil-at-walmart.html Food Security & Climate Change (Chicago Council on Global Affairs)
- America’s “Global Food Security Stragedy” (GFSS)
- Feeding the Future FY17 (GFSS)
- The Effect of Migration on Food and Agriculture (The UN)